[Scilab-users] mixed data type matrix

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Mar 23 10:34:08 CET 2017

Hello,

Excel can convert dates to numbers, see e.g.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19721416/formula-to-convert-date-to-number

so you can represent a date as an integer the same way Excel does.

Then in Excel, you just have to change the cell format as date and it automatically shows up.

HTH

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer