[Scilab-users] compiling scilab

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Fri Mar 24 09:53:29 CET 2017

Hello all,

Sorry for answering that late, I can offer more :) .

The error comes from the buggy parallel OCaml compilation of the Modelica compiler. This is a known
issue and I currently failed to resolve it : you should compile with `make -j1` to succeed.

I was only able to reproduce it on system using OCaml 4 and it seems to be related to a wrong ml/mli
dependency order. Could you confirm that you are using the latest OCaml version ?

Thanks,

--
Clément