[Scilab-users] Lengend for 3d-plot and an horizontal plane at z=0

fujimoto2005 fujimoto2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:14:50 CET 2017

I have 3d-plot with 2 surfaces as an attached file.
I want to improve its appearance.

1, Can I add the legend for each surface as 2d-plot?
Help file tells me 'Legend' is only for 2d-plot and I can't find the same
functionality for 3d-plot.

2,  How can I add a horizontal plane at z=0.
I want to separate whole space and contrast the sub-spaces over and under
z-0 plane.
Though I could add by mesh(mesh_x,mesh_y,zeros(mesh_x)), this plane has the
poor appearance as a separator since I can't set it semi-transparent to be
able to see the under 0 subspace and it does't connect with x-z plane and
y-z plane.

Best regards