[Scilab-users] how to place datatip on one point of polyline

sgougeon at free.fr sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Mar 27 17:25:24 CEST 2017

>De: "Erhy", Lundi 27 Mars 2017 11:59:49
>Objet: [Scilab-users] how to place datatip on one point of polyline
>
>Hello!
>If I plot curves where some values are %nan
>datatips are not shown if the curve point for the tip is surrounded by %nan values.
>Now I code on Version 6.0.0

IMO, this current behavior is normal when the interpolation mode is "on",
what is the case in your examples.
However, when the interpolation mode is "off", each mark that is plotted
should indeed accept a visible datatip, while it is currently not the case:

Let's have the following vector of x or/and y values/nodes:
A  B  C %nan D %nan  E  F

a) A datatip set in C is not displayed => bug
b) But A datatip set in E is displayed: OK
c) A datatip set in D is not displayed = a) case

The bug is not yet reported:
In .interp_mode="off", each %nan cancels the display of a datatip set on the _previous_ valid node.

Samuel