[Scilab-users] Adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an empty matrix

Viktor Mileikovskyi v_mil at ukr.net
Mon Mar 27 22:30:27 CEST 2017

Yes! I agree with this change. But constructions with condition in the left part such as

y(x>10)=y(x>10)+1;

at false condition cause the same result in 5.5.2 and 6.0.0. Therefore, the warning is not required in this special case. Now I will use additional "if" block to bypass this warning:

if or(x>10) then
    y(x>10)=y(x>10)+1;
end

B.r.