[Scilab-users] figure exportation : "permission denied"

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Mar 30 20:55:23 CEST 2017

Hi,

Le 30/03/2017 à 17:31, Olivier_B a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Scilab 6.0.0 with Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64 bits
> I'am login as administrator to this computer.

If an exportation error has occurred once for this file name, the output
stream might have not been closed properly or/and the file might be kept
locked by the OS.
So, i would first do the following tests:

  * Was the file partially exported?
  * If some "ghost" file has been created, are you able to remove it by
    hand from the OS?
  * If not : quit the Scilab session, and then try to remove the file by
    hand, and to re-export the figure.

  * Is this bug occurring whatever is the content of the figure? Try
    with an elementary figure such as:
    clf
    xpoly(5,5)

HTH