[Scilab-users] Setting up C-compiler

phillip mobley phillipmobley2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:02:15 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I seem to be running into an interesting issue with my xcos code, I am
getting an error that it is unable to find a c compiler.

I am running win 10 and scilab 5.5.2

I have installed visual studio 2015. I am not too sure if it will pick up
on this compiler. If not, I have downloaded the latest version of mingw and
installed the dynamic linker for sci-lab and the program is still having
issue with finding a compiler.

I was wondering if anyone here may have ran into a similar issue or if I
could get some help in getting scilab to find a compatible compiler?