[Scilab-users] Evaluate external function for Couple ODE's

tiagorleite tramos1 at lsu.edu
Wed May 3 05:21:21 CEST 2017

First of all, sorry if this is a silly question. I am getting practice in
Scilab

I have a set of 8 coupled ODEs and a set of 28 "external equations".

One example of external equation is my volumetric flow rate:

function v=F18(FE,FY,FH,FM,FP,FA,FL,FB,P,T)
    v=(v0*ro0)/F17()
endfunction;

F17 is my density, which is depends on T, Pressure and total molar flow
rate, and so on...

When I solve the coupled ODEs as: X=ode(Y0,L0,L,Y), where Y are my coupled
ODEs vector, I get the values  for the variables of each differential
equation.

My question is, how can I evaluate also the external functions?

I tried 'feval', but without success

Thank you!