[Scilab-users] Problems with figures in Scilab 6.0.0

Philippe DÉROGIS derogis at applied-acoustics.com
Wed May 10 12:50:31 CEST 2017

	Hi,

My name is Philippe, I work in the field of physics and signal processing, I use scilab a lot in my work and I want to thanks very much all the the people involve in the development of this great software.

  I updated my scilab to 6.0.0 two weeks ago on my power book (retina) running macOS 10.12.4. Since this time I experiment two problems with graphic figures. The first issue is that the thickness of the lines is really small and the text for the axis labels, curves label and title are almost unreadable (way smaller than in the preceding version). The second problem is about the zoom, when I try to zoom on a graphic figure using the rectangular selection with the mouse, I get an offset between the mouse pointer and the actual selection, making it impossible to correctly define de rectangular region.

Is anybody else experimenting the same issues ? Does somebody have a fix or a workaround for that ?

Philippe.