[Scilab-users] FORTRAN Block in XCOS

planetcooler curtis at geoscience.co.uk
Fri May 19 12:26:56 CEST 2017

Clément

Thank you for this - much appreciated.

Sorry - two questions:

Where are the parameters in the Subroutine Call defined / explained ?

ie - each subroutine call appears to have the format:

subroutine XXXX (flag,nevprt,t,xd,x,nx,z,nz,tvec,ntvec,
     &     rpar,nrpar,ipar,nipar,u,nu,y,ny)

….where are the definitions of iflag, nevprt, t, xd etc……….?

and

If I compile my Subroutine -  how does it get used / called by XCOS ? Do I make a dll ? Put it in a library ?

Sorry to  bother you with this - but I am guessing that there is a document somewhere that explains all of this?

Regards and many thanks……………...

Robin

You could take a look at inside Scilab source code ; the source code for fortran blocks are located
in http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab.git;a=tree;f=scilab/modules/scicos_blocks/src/fortran .

Thanks,

--
Clément