[Scilab-users] !--error 10000

marcus scilab m.auch5395 at outlook.de
Mon May 22 15:07:08 CEST 2017

Hello,

i get this error message:

  !--error 10000
%st_e: Wrong value for input argument #1: not a valid field name.
at line      39 of function %st_e called by :
at line     219 of function push_calc_callback called by :
ect(23472);push_calc_callback(handles);if exists("%oldgcbo") then gcbo = %ol
while executing a callback

i am trying to get my the entry of an edit field in GUI with
get(handles.obj1,'String').
I am using this code line earlier in my code and it works fine.
Now later in the code for an other edit field it gives me this error.
Any suggestions what i've done wrong?
Thank you!