[Scilab-users] {EXT} Scilab 6's plot2d displays %nan on the horizontal line in the mid-range of vertical axis

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Wed May 24 11:15:51 CEST 2017

Hello Christophe,
Thank you for trying also the function "plot" instead of "plot2d".
On Scilab 6, on a Linux platform, I have the same result for both functions = they both plot a number of points equal to size(x,'*'), with guessed values for Yk when Yk is %nan...
Code:
 X=1:5;
 Y=X.^2;
 Y(3)=%nan;
 plot(X',Y');
 plot2d(X',Y',style=3);
 // cf. figures; Parabole_nan.png is generated by "plot", and Parabole_2d_nan.png is generated by "plot2d".

I did not install Scilab 6 on Windows yet. When this is done, I'll give it a try.
Best regards
Denis