[Scilab-users] Standalone program generation and compatibility questions

nigamakashkumar nigamakashkumar at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:01:33 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I am new to Scilab and am currently doing a project on image
processing using SIVP. Due to the limitations of my system (Windows XP
Professional, 2 GB - Ram), I am only able to install Scilab 5.3.3 and
SIVP 0.5.0 (also scetoexe_0.1)

The aim of the project is to create a standalone executable program
for image processing, which works without Scilab. I have searched on
the internet for a few days now, but haven't got a concrete solution.
Also, I am afraid that using SIVP would create some problems in
standard methods.

I request the Scilab community to provide any solutions, if possible.
My code is not very big, but it uses a lot of inbuilt functions of
Scilab and SIVP. Any solutions (even including other platforms such as
C (using Sci to C toolbox or other methods), Matlab or any other that
works on my system) are welcome. I really need all of your help. I am
largely limited by time in what I can do and the processing time of
the final program.

I may also occasionally have access to a better system with Scilab
6.0.0 installed and may be allowed to install some toolboxes on it.
Kindly also consider this little detail.

Please provide any suggestions if possible.