[Scilab-users] finding pixel values in SIVP

nigamakashkumar nigamakashkumar at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:07:25 CEST 2017

Hi. Just started using SIVP.

For my project, I need the user to click on the image generated from
the function
imshow();. Then, I need to store the pixel values clicked (W.R.T the
image or on the
screen. I am ready to do any caliberations). I have to use these pixel
values to do some
caliberations like cropping the image, removing unwanted points and
calculating the
distance between two points.

Scilab has functions xclick(),xgetmouse and locate, but only for the
graphics window. I
need the same functionality with the image window created. I have
tried to 3d plot the
image(it is binary), but for some reason that dosen't work, and I also
think it would not
be good for my final application.

Does anyone has any suggestions about how to do this.