[Scilab-users] NIghtly builds

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Thu Nov 9 19:21:08 CET 2017

Hi Wolfgang,

You could download the CI (Continuous Integration) builds from https://build.scilab.org ; for
example for the 6.0 branch browse the https://build.scilab.org/view/Scilab%206.0/ page. For the
windows x64 build download it as an "artefact" (below the job title) from
https://build.scilab.org/view/Scilab%206.0/job/scilab-6.0-windows-64/ .

Unfortunately, the nightly builds script (which generates date, timestamps, size information) did
not work anymore after the www.scilab.org migration out of INRIA network. The CI builds let us
iterate more quickly (one build after each commit) than nightly builds (one build each night) ;
using it might be enough for most of us.

Thanks,

--
Clément