[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Nov 14 20:53:28 CET 2017

Hello,

Le 26/09/2017 à 22:49, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Le 25/09/2017 à 23:07, Shamika Mohanan a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is anyone having trouble logging into their ATOMS account? I'm unable
>> to log in or create a new account.
>
> Neither are we. Please have a look at
> http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Scilab-users-Cannot-access-module-at-atom-scilab-tt4036831.html

There are some slight changes on this side, despite it is still
impossible to update existing modules and filesets and to create new ones:
When login, we no longer get neither a blank page without actually being
logged, nor -- more recently -- getting any red messages about internal
errors (likely addressed to debuggers).

But there is now a kind of status inversion:
Let's logging. Then, we are directed back to the ATOMS portal with

displayed on the top right corner, and still without any admin rights.
The strange thing is that
when we then click on "create an account" while we have already one and
we just tried to logging,
we get on the top right corner

So, we have been actually acknowledged by the loggin process!
Unfortunately, clicking  on Preferences does not lead to the dedicated
personal page.
No actual page uses the user profile and the SESSION_ID.

This stands also after having removed all old cookies, that could
prevent a sane ATOMS session after the migration of the ATOMS server.

Regards
Samuel Gougeon