[Scilab-users] MicroDAQ Toolbox 1.2v - data acquisition and real-time processing

Grzegorz skiba.g at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:04:57 CET 2017

MicroDAQ Toolbox 1.2v - data acquisition and real-time processing

After over 5000 downloads from Atoms, we are proud to announce the new
release of MicroDAQ toolbox for Scilab. The 1.2v release introduces data
acquisition functionality which enables Scilab users to create advanced data
acquisition applications without a need to use with external tools or
programs. The user can use analog inputs and outputs to acquire data or
generate signals from Scilab. Digital IO (PWM, Encoder, DIO) also can be
controlled with new software.  We also improved DSP code generator by
allowing finite state machine code generation and GUI prototyping with
Evidence E4Coder tools. Improved Xcos block generator allows custom block C
code compilation for DSP and Host which allows block verification before
running on MicroDAQ DSP core. This release can be used with Scilab 5.5.2 and
Scilab 6 on Windows, Linux, and MacOS.

How to install:
getURL("www.microdaq.org/scilab/toolbox/microdaq_1.2.0.zip")
atomsInstall("microdaq_1.2.0.zip")

Toolbox overview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9ed3iIV_Ug&t=0s (video)
http://www.microdaq.org/software/scilab/microdaq-toolbox-for-scilab-overview-2.html

Release notes:
www.microdaq.org/scilab/toolbox/MicroDAQ%20toolbox%20for%20Scilab%201.2v%20-%20release
notes.pdf

E4coder - finite state machine code generation and GUI prototyping
http://www.e4coder.com/content/microdaq

Data acquisition with Scilab (examples):
http://www.microdaq.org/software/scilab/data-acquisition-with-scilab.html

Embedded Solutions Team