[Scilab-users] The numderivative function

Hermes herozigle at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 16:44:55 CET 2017

Hi samuel,
Such good news! to be able to see completely:"Scilab users - Mailing Lists
Archives"

My questions to your answer. Thanks for them:
How can I reproduce this:
"Then, mainly, vectorizing the function to derive in order to accept x with
N columns instead of only 1, and changing numderivative () in order to be
able to work with this new vectorized profile, we get 29 s."

You can guide me with your answer, if possible with an example:
"Improving numderivative () in order to be fully able to work with
vectorized functions should be possible, but then: ...."
  regards

I would very much like to be able to master numderivative. You could guide
me to a website where I can read and study the vectorization in Scilab. I
still do not feel comfortable with it.
Hermes