[Scilab-users] find a zero of a system of nonlinear functions

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Tue Nov 28 14:15:21 CET 2017

This is a strong indication that Scilab is trying to solve a problem in the 401-dimension space (as opposed to solving 401 equations in 1D) when you give the vector 0:0.01:4 as first argument, as I suspected in my previous message.
In addition, I stress the point that looking at the result returned by fsolve, the roots are not contained in the so-called "range" that you think you define in the first argument of fsolve: either fsolve has a bug, or the first argument you give is NOT considered as a range, whatever expression you use.
Best regards
Denis