[Scilab-users] I NEED HELP WITH SCILAB (I'M IN A HURRY)

blanckaway jumar2103 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 03:54:02 CEST 2017

I'M NEW AT THIS. I HAVE TO DO THESE TWO EXERCISES NEVER LESS THAN 24 HOURS
AND I AM 12 AND I CAN NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING. HELP

1. Using the fact that in Scilab an inequality such as 2 3 ≤ ≤x has a
logical value that becomes
numerical value (0 or 1) by involving it in arithmetic calculations, genera
without using cycles the graph of figure 3.3

The image describes a line that runs along a Cartesian plane. The line is
kept straight until it reaches x = 2 there it rises straight up to y = 5,
stays at y = 5 until x = 3 and then goes back down to x = 0

2. Modify the code of the fourier_aprox function so that it only graphs one
cycle of the pulse train and its
Fourier series approximation by increasing the number of N weapons from 1 to
infinity (only
odd numbers). Waiting at each value of N for the user to press the [enter]
key to continue (using
the command: input ('press [enter] to continue');

PLEASE HELP