[Scilab-users] Scicos - Type of computational functions supported by Scicos

Yves Rambi Yves.Rambinintsoa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:14:16 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have a question about the "generic_block3" parameter "Function Type (0, 1,

Can someone explain how many types of function do exist and what is the
meaning of each type?

I tried to look everywhere in the Maling List Archive and also on the
internet but I could not get any precise information.

Also another question: is there an exhaustive documentation for Scilab/XCos?
Each time I look in the help I miss a lot of essential information (like the
above topic). Maybe there is such a book you can recommend?

Thank you

Regards