[Scilab-users] Scilab/XCos - recommendable Book

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 17:25:21 CEST 2017

Le 05/10/2017 à 12:58, Yves Rambi a écrit :
> Can someone recommend a good and exhaustive ebook to buy for Scilab/XCos
> (introduction and further reading)?

As a French speaker I read the book wrote by Yvon Degré and Serge Steer
and I think it is very goog! It is available in paper and in many
electronic formats as pdf, html epub and you can also buy chapters
independently:

https://www.d-booker.fr/scilab-2-xcos/112-scilab-xcos.html

unfortunately it hasn't been yet translated in english ... the first
book of this collection has been translated and is available in epub  :

https://www.d-booker.fr/scilab-book1/325-scilab-fundamentals.html

you can see a preview of some chapters in pdf :

https://www.d-booker.fr/GALERIE/public/scilab-en/excerpts/_scilab-base-en-first-pages-ch21.pdf

Philippe