[Scilab-users] Scilab/XCos - Analyze model I/O dependencies

Yves Rambi Yves.Rambinintsoa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:20:52 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have today a new topic which I couldn't find in the mailing list.

I created now a new Scicos model and it is becoming increasingly complex.
I'd like now to analyze the input/ouput dependency of any choosen block in
the model. The result shall be only in the form:

- Block 'Function_A": Y1 depends on X1, X3, X15
- Block 'Function_A": Y4 depends on X1, X5, X7
- Block 'Function_E": Y3 depends on X1, X3, X15, X22

etc....

Is there a toolbox to perform this analysis or should I write a backtracing
script which analyzes the .xcos file?

Thank you

Regards