[Scilab-users] xclick bug on Mac OS ?

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 13:48:14 CEST 2017

> [...]
> Sorry: the clf() tells it (if it was /actually/ run): it was in a
> (almost) fresh figure, not in a frame.

yes , the figure is cleared at begining,  but the graphic windows can be
a new one (if no graphic window is already open) or an existing one
(perhaps already docked in scilab main window). Those different
configurations where tested by the student .

> The clf page https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/clf.html misses
> telling that uicontrols are cleared as well, including frames (i guess).

I don't understand the link between this bug and uicontrols .

Philippe