[Scilab-users] xclick bug on Mac OS ?

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:44:11 CEST 2017

Le 28/10/2017 à 14:26, Philippe Dérogis a écrit :
> Hi Philippe and Samuel,
>
>   I experiment exactly the problem described by Philippe on my Mac
> (MacBook Pro Retina 13 pouces running MacOS Sierra 10.12.6) with Scilab 6.0
> I wrote to the mailing list on the 10 mai 2017 about that :

thanks for your feedback, so it is actually a bug that affect only Mac
OS with scilab 6.0.0 . It would be nice if you report the bug on
bugzilla ( http://bugzilla.scilab.org/ ) you need to create an account
to report bugs. If you don't want to create an account tell me, I will
report the bug , but it would be better than it comes from a Mac OS user.

Best regards,

Philippe