[Scilab-users] xclick bug on Mac OS ?

philippe rouxph.22 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:53:09 CEST 2017

> If you are /sure/ that the student did not define any
> uicontrol("style","frame") to plot in it,
> indeed, there is no link.

by the infinite monkey theorem* it would be possible that a student
create a uincontrol from scratch but the probability of this event is
close to 0 ;-) but the bug has been confirmed  by Philippe Derogis ...

> uicontrol frames have their own system of coordinates, a bit like "a
> figure in a figure".
> This is what made the shift between the legend handle and the mouse,
> when setting  the legend position interactively in a frame.

well the problem I saw was very close to the one described for legend.

Best regards,

Philippe

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem