[Scilab-users] Create new XCOS Blocks

Paul Bignier Paul.Bignier at esi-group.com
Tue Oct 31 12:52:10 CET 2017

Hello Abhinav,

Do you know about Coselica<https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/coselica/0.6.5>?

As it's not working great on Scilab 6.0.0, either you could wait for the next Scilab version or I could send you a working nightly build if you sent me your operating system.

Regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com