[Scilab-users] Create new XCOS Blocks

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:54:08 CET 2017

Hi Abhinav

I don't mean to provoke, but without knowing where you stranded, it's
not easy to help. We also don't know which version of Scilab you're on.
Here's a link from my Google search - which should be useful for Scilab
6.0.0:

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/section_bd364c0bace36a9235956650016c8bde.html

Best regards,
Claus