[Scilab-users] Scilab 6 problem with "Prettify"

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 21:51:56 CEST 2017

Hi Samuel

About "clear" I looked and it's still a documented feature in 6.0:
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/clear.html

I also revisited the 6.0 Release Notes (PDF) and it lists only these as
obsolete:
Obsolete functions or features w maxfiles is now obsolete.
w isoview(xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax) is deprecated. Please use isoview("on"),
replot(..) instead.
w eval3d will be removed from Scilab 6.1. Please use ndgrid instead.
w strcmpi is deprecated. Please use strcmp(..,"i")instead.
w square will be removed from Scilab 6.1. Please use gcf().axes_ size
and replot instead.

... You might be right that clear is on its way out, but I don't know
where to find the information.

/Claus