[Scilab-users] {EXT} Re: Scilab 6 problem with "Prettify"

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 16:48:15 CEST 2017

Hi Christophe

Good points. I guess one thing I could do is to delete the entire
Prettify from my file (and not call Prettify). Then see if Scilab 6
complains.

It's weird, though, that the errors are prior to execution of any code.
I guess Scilab first "reads" the entire code somehow and if there's
anything less than perfect, it breaks and cannot start stepping through
the code.

/Claus