[Scilab-users] figure_size

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:03:20 CEST 2017

Hi all

I figured it out. At the beginning of the script I can call gdf and set
parameters. I did:

if  saveplots  then  // if plots are to be saved to disk, then
     plotsize  =  [931,750];  // make larger plot, default is 626 x 587
     p  =  gdf();  // Get Default Figure (p = PLOT) settings
     p.figure_position  =  [80,20];  // default is 200 x 200
// p.figure_size = [931,750];
end

... The (default) figure_size didn't work, so it's commented out, and so
I continue to reset the plot size for each plot individually.

Is this a Scilab bug, or is it my scripting being weird (again) ??

Best regards,
Claus