[Scilab-users] figure_size

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:03:22 CEST 2017

Hi Rafael

You're right. I didn't find any other way (no automatic version). Thank
you for your help.

What does p.background = "8" do? ... officially it sets the background
color = white (the default). Is there a reason / a trick to it?

The biggest axis_size that works (for the 931 x 750 figure size) is
[915,623]. This I found by trial and error. I didn't find an easy
logical way to figure this out.

I think keeping auto_resize = "on" is OK. Then you can change the size
(e.g. with your mouse) and the figure resizes accordingly (just wait a
bit, it takes some seconds).

Thank you for your help. This is better because I don't have to resize
during the script run (such resizing takes additional time to execute).
I probably save half a minute every time I execute the script. :-)

Best regards,
Claus