[Scilab-users] This version of Scilab will probably fail on this system (10.13)

Paul Bignier Paul.Bignier at esi-group.com
Thu Sep 21 15:00:37 CEST 2017

Hi Heinz,

As the error seems to be related to libBLAS, as it was for Scilab 5, here's a link to a discussion with a fix that may help:

Please get back to us with your results!

Regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com