[Scilab-users] Flatpak package

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Wed Apr 4 08:57:53 CEST 2018

Hello Martin,

Good idea ! I also have a first template of a Flatpak manifest with strong inspiration from the
Octave one [1] as dependencies are very similar. The bash script used to compile our thirdparties
[2] could also be a great source of inspiration.

For Eigen, the included files are prefixed like in `#include "Eigen/Eigen"`; you should probably
pass `--with-eigen-include=/app/include/` to make it work.

[1]: https://github.com/flathub/org.octave.Octave
[2]: https://github.com/scilab/scilab-prerequirements/blob/master/build-dependencies.sh

Regards,

--