[Scilab-users] Moving window over 2D grid

arctica1963 arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:14:40 CEST 2018

Hi Rafael,

At the moment I am just looking to get a general methodology/script to test.
The real data grid is more like 1500x1500 or more.

The function could be anything really (e.g. z=f(x,y)), but ultimately I am
looking to run a radial averaged PSD from which one can extract depth to
magnetic sources (that's another story as they say!).

Not sure if that is any clearer. As I say, just looking for a general
structure to test, before jumping ahead.

I'm guessing it needs a nested for loop for rows and columns?