[Scilab-users] ATOMS error Scilab 5.5.2

DrVS vincent.simoes.ens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:32:53 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I try to install modules with Atoms, but i have the folowing error :
"No ATOMS module is available. Please, check your Internet connection or
make sure that your OS is compatible with ATOMS."

I've check and try everything that i've found in the forum (proxy, offline,
delete temp files etc), but nothing work.
When i try with scilab 6.0.1, it works well and directly. But i need the
SIMM module which are not on 6.0.1.

*Maybe there is a problem with the servor or Atoms is down ?*

When i try to connect to add : https://atoms.scilab.org/5.5/
I have this message :
/-->atomsRepositoryAdd("http://atoms.scilab.org/5.5")
 !--error 999
mopen: Cannot open file C:\PROGRA~2\scilab-5.5.2\.atoms\packages.
at line       3 of function listvarFunction called by :
at line      29 of function listvarinfile called by :
at line     949 of function %_sodload called by :
at line      94 of function atomsDESCRIPTIONget called by :
at line     142 of function atomsRepositoryAdd called by :
atomsRepositoryAdd("http://atoms.scilab.org/5.5")/

I hope someone can help me or inform me.

Thank you a lot for your help.

--
Vincent