[Scilab-users] Generate a Scilab file from C++

Matiasb matiasb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 19:53:23 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to generate a SOD file from within my c++ application. This way
it would be possible to generate data from my application that scilab can
read. I am particularly interested in storing structures, so not so keen on
csv files.

Does any know a C++ library to write SOD files?

I have been searching the documentation but every thing points to
call_scilab, which brings the complete engine and it is to complicated to
make it work.
I also found the save format specification
(https://help.scilab.org/doc/5.5.2/en_US/save_format.html) which is a
starting point, but I would like to avoid coding it from scratch.

Thanks in advance
Matias