[Scilab-users] More rapid calculation

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Feb 14 19:40:02 CET 2018

Le 14/02/2018 à 19:15, stephane.mottelet at utc.fr a écrit :

> If your program does not take advantage of the MKL Intel library, it
> means that its CPU usage is not dominated by linear algebra stuff.

I was actually wondering that the bootle neck is not the CPU. This is
why i was thinking about the RAM.
But with 64 GB, this means that more than <32 copies are simultaneously
defined/reserved (internally and/or in the Scilab program).
Fujimoto2005, couldn't it be the case, in your Scilab code?
Are you cleaning properly all intermediate variables after usage?

Samuel

PS: What a powerful PC! :)