[Scilab-users] Scilab closes when I try to execute a code

Hermes herozigle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:53:45 CET 2018

Hello,
this problem was repeated on another PC.
-->ver:
Scilab Version:  6.0.1.1518683525
Operating System:   Windows 7 6.1
Java version: 1.8.0_151
Java runtime information: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.8.0_151-b12)
Java Virtual Machine information: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build
25.151-b12, mixed mode)
Vendor specification:   Oracle Corporation

On both PCs uninstall Scilab. And install again. This time I leave the
installation by default. And solution achieved!
In the figure, its marked in red the option I selected in the previous
installation, and apparently the cause of not running the script.

the reasons are far from my knowledge of scilab.
Gracias