[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Thu Jan 4 01:54:20 CET 2018

Hello,

After this fix https://codereview.scilab.org/#/c/19273/ and up to the
break of ATOMS at the end of July 2017, the whole ATOMS system on both
server and client GUI sides behaved exactly as expected (for the first
time since ATOMS exists): any online modification of a module on the
server was immediately visible in the ATOMS GUI (after updating it).

But indeed, this normal behavior was of short duration: During the short
access periods to ATOMS without LDAP or other logging issues, it is no
longer working.
The issue is clearly on the server side: The file listing all modules
available for the querying Scilab client and exported by the server is
no longer updated. For instance, for Win64,
http://atoms.scilab.org/6.0/TOOLBOXES/64/windows.gz unzipped and text
edited does not include IPCV 1.2, nor plotplots 1.0 created yesterday
with binaries also available for Scilab 6.0.

Regards
Samuel