[Scilab-users] Formatting

James Holland j_holland at msn.com
Mon Jan 8 16:42:03 CET 2018

Rafael Guerra wrote
> Why not using decimal floating point output?
> mfprintf(fd,'%.2f\n\r', points(i,2));
> Regards,
> Rafael

I tried that but it won't accept that format. Unfortunately I don't have a
description of the format so all I can do is copy the format from an
existing file that was generated using the manufacturer's software. In the
past I have used Excel but it puts additional commas at the end of the data
lines which also cause a problem. Ultimately I would like to be able to
generate an AWG file mathematically or from an oscilloscope capture.
Regards
James