[Scilab-users] Atoms login

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Jan 9 20:43:39 CET 2018

Hello Simon,

Thanks for these definitely good news, and for the clear information
about the refreshing delay. I confirm that, contrarily to last week-end
and yesterday, now it works!

I hope that all contributors and maintainers will now come back to ATOMS.

Thanks again

Regards
Samuel

PS : i noticed that the cache for Scilab 5.5 and 6.0 are refreshed, but
not for 5.4.