[Scilab-users] Run OSX nightly builds

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Tue Jan 16 15:34:10 CET 2018

Hello,

How nightly builds (master and 6.0) can be run on OSX ? I suppose that
the .tar.gz archive is not enough but needs also a generic scilab.app
folder.

I am almost able to run the 6.0 on the command line with "./bin/scilab
-nwni" but hacking the classpath seems to be needed for full gui.

Trying the master build with "./bin/scilab -nwni" I got the following
output :

Scilab branch-master (Jan 15 2018, 10:16:13)

  Impossible d'exécuter SCI/modules/preferences/etc/preferences.start :

  xmlXPath : Type erroné de l'argument d'entrée n°1 :  Un XMLDoc ou un
XMLElem attendu.

Thanks for your help.

S.

--