[Scilab-users] Find the points of intersection of two curves

Hermes herozigle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:55:41 CET 2018

Hello Rafael,
with your proposal the result is as expected.

Thank you
I have delayed responding because I wanted to arrive to the next step by my
means. But without results:
I want to achieve the following graph from the data obtained in LL.

I have played with several configurations of the following graphical
function:
plot3d (LL (1, :), LL (2, :), 0 * ones (1,101), alpha = 35, theta = 45), for
the circle parallel to the xy plane.
plot3d (LL (1, :), LL (2, :), LL (3, :), alpha = 35, theta = 45), for the
function in space.
then it would be to put the intersection points.