[Scilab-users] Stacked 2D plot in 3D

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:19:22 CET 2018

Hi Rafael and Samuel

Thank you both for great suggestions - and as I thought - I was on the
wrong path. Indeed I looked at plot3d3 and didn't catch that this one is
suitable for what I wish to do. I see clearly with the example by Samuel
that it is quite a smart way. I initially made the mistake to feed vectors
(frequencies + angles), and it complained (and it revealed, it seems, that
plot3d3 is based on param3d1). I see it needs matrices. The example by
Rafael made that clear to me. Thanks Rafael for a very good example to work
with.

Best regards,
Claus