[Scilab-users] From Xcos model to DLL

qzhong qzhong.sjtu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:58:21 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I am working on a controller model in Xcos which takes inputs from sensors
and generates control decisions. The Xcos model has been built and compiled
with no error. The issue I have is that I need to generate a .dll file from
the Xcos model and use it in another simulation tool, similar to the process
done in Simulink by the Real Time Workshop module. I am not quite sure
whether similar packages exist for Scilab/Xcos.

Does anyone have a similar experience when using Scilab/Xcos? Any comments
would be much appreciated.

Qian