[Scilab-users] Matrix of strings and grid

ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 09:38:11 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to display spreadsheets on a graphic window (the idea
is to embed some features of spreadsheet programs). I need  to superpose
matrix of strings over grids using xrects(rects, fill).

PS I have several thousands rows to display, so I can't loop through and
draw all elements individually. Of course, I will add a slider to scroll the
spreadsheet, but that's not an issue..

Is it possible to adjust and constraint the height of each row when drawing
matrix of strings?

Many thanks,