[Scilab-users] Matrix of strings and grid

ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com ludovic.wagner67 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:37:48 CEST 2018

Thanks again Samuel, but I have the following error on my computer (Linux
Mint 18.3):

An error has been detected while loading
/opt/scilab-6.0.1/share/scilab/modules/randlib/.libs/libscirandlib.so:
/opt/scilab-6.0.1/share/scilab/modules/randlib/.libs/libsci randlib.so:

I finally decided to draw the grid thanks to a mesh and color the interior
of the grids with xrects. I thought about colouring the grid directly from
the mesh function, but I also want to hide the characters of the strings
which exceed the column widths.

It works quite well, but I still need to optimise the code enhance some
features (different window sizes, etc.)