[Scilab-users] Changing polyline properties in param3d1

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Wed Jul 18 15:19:31 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am looking for an elegant and simple way to manage with changing
properties of polylines in a param3d1 plot. The problem is that
sometimes (in case of specific data) there is only one polyline to draw
but in most cases there are many polylines. By now I solved this problem
by using "if" statement like below:

param3d1(X,Y,Z);

if size(X,'c')==1 then
     gce().polyline_style=4;
     gce().thickness=2;
     gce().foreground=32;
else
     gce().children.polyline_style=4;
     gce().children.thickness=2;
     gce().children.foreground=32;
end

Maybe there is a simpler way to write it regarding that the number of
columns in X, Y and Z matrices (number of polylines) will be different
depending on data given in the program.

Regards,
Iza