[Scilab-users] Changing polyline properties in param3d1

Izabela Wójcik-Grząba iwoj at il.pw.edu.pl
Thu Jul 19 11:59:37 CEST 2018

Thank you for your answer, but here all the polylines have the same
properties. The problem is when there is only one polyline because the
levels structure of figure properties are different then in the case of
multiple polylines.
But, as there is no other idea, I will stick with my "if" clause :-)

Iza